We have expanded our services to offer youth and their families short and long-term therapy services to address a range of concerns and improve overall well-being.
Short and Long-term Therapy to help with:
- Adjustment to Life Stressors
- Coping with Challenging Feelings (e.g., sadness, anger, anxiety)
- Managing Disruptive Behaviors
- Improving Relationships
- Enhancing Communication Skills
- Managing Pain and/or Chronic Illness
- Addressing Eating, Sleeping and Toileting Concerns
Family Advocacy and Case Management:
- Assistance with School Plans (IEPS, 504s, Tier Interventions)
- Help with Obtaining Recommended Services
- Brief Therapy to Learn and Use Coping Skills and/or Parenting Skills
For more information call our office 847-729-5510.